Wednesday 16 June 2010

10 plagues project
















































































Here are some illustrations I've made about the 10 plagues.
We all know the story behind this one, if not... yeah you're on the internet.
I've made thirteen illustrations for the story and got failed for having no taste.
It has been 3 years now and I can laugh with it but am also dissapointed in the way
some "art" teachers (ab)use their studens looking at them with these dollareyes.
It didn't brought me down in the contrary, I got encouraged to improve.
The images are accompanied with the poems of the very talented sir
Rik Polfliet. This dude wrote the poems when he was 18 years and for this
age and being a Belgian boy he has a extensive english vocabulary.
I'll add some later.

No comments:

Post a Comment