Thursday 15 November 2012

NTMY 2012 (1)


This year I have the honour to perk up the cultural centre of Bornem with my works.

There is no main subject only my works under the guidance of my mind and hands.
With no limitations and the pleasant folks hanging around this task is really a dream for every starting artist.
I've intended to switch my works every two months combining some 2d stuff and some of my animations created during this year. Those who want to know more or have a question, feel free to contact me.
If you're interested to pay a visit, may the info below be sufficient.
 
Cultuurcentrum Ter Dilft|Sint-Amandsesteenweg 41-43|2880 Bornem
|03 890 69 30|03 890 69 31 (fax)|info@terdilft.be
homepage: http://www.terdilft.be
 
 
This is the first session and it's a small compilation of works I made the past 2 years.












No comments:

Post a Comment